So heres a little tutorial I did for the Jelly Sandwich nails…really simple!!
The colors I used were Nicole by O.P.I- Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Milani- Gems (both glitters are pretty much identical but I decided to use both alternating fingers cuz I’m weird like that lol) and Nicole by O.P.I- It’s All About the Glam.
1) Add a base coat then apply a sheer (preferably jelly type) polish. In this case ‘It’s All About the Glam’.
2) When that is dry apply the glitter polish.
3) After the glitter has dried apply a thin coat of the sheer polish, once dry add a top coat and you are all done!! (I, myself, used a matte top coat)
Here is a tutorial for a gradient or in this case ‘Ombre’ with more then one color :) Enjoy!
1. Apply a basecoat and then a color of your choice. In this case Yellow.
2. Choose a slightly darker color (peachy/Orange) and sponge over 2/3 of the nail.
3. Choose a third color (magenta) and sponge heavy just on the tip of the nail.
4. If you want add a fine glitter over the entire nail.
5. You could leave it like this and add a top coat or add a palm tree as I did. I just used a tooth pick and acrylic paint. After that add a top coat and you are done! :)
Sorry the words are blurry!!
1. Apply a base coat and then a color of your choice.
2. Sponge a 2nd color. Lighter on the top and heavier on the bottom.
3. (Optional) add a glitter of your choice over the sponged area and a little above. Add a top coat and ure done! :)
Here is one of the tutorials that was requested…
Just a quick simple gradient :)
Hope you like !! :)