Here is a tutorial for a gradient or in this case ‘Ombre’ with more then one color :) Enjoy!
1. Apply a basecoat and then a color of your choice. In this case Yellow.
2. Choose a slightly darker color (peachy/Orange) and sponge over 2/3 of the nail.
3. Choose a third color (magenta) and sponge heavy just on the tip of the nail.
4. If you want add a fine glitter over the entire nail.
5. You could leave it like this and add a top coat or add a palm tree as I did. I just used a tooth pick and acrylic paint. After that add a top coat and you are done! :)
I love love love how this came out ! :)