Available at www.cznails.bigcartel.com
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
Here is a (hopefully) simple tutorial on how to achieve a feather manicure…I got the feathers at an A.C.Moore (same thing as a Michaels) and they were $1.50 for a full bag of feathers and they have a variety of colors =]
1) Apply a base coat.
2) Depending on color of the feather choose a base color that you feel would look best.
3) When color is fully dry apply a clear polish and place the feather on your nail pressing down lightly so none of the feather sticks up.
4) Take scissors and cut the excess feather off.
5) Using a nail clipper will help you get closer to the edge of the nail to cut off any remaining excess feather.
6) When applying the top coat it be careful the brush doesn’t lift off any of the feather, if so paint in the opposite direction! Also, make sure you apply 2-3 coats of top coat… You don’t want any feather pieces coming off and ruining the manicure!
Hope this made it easy to create your own feather manicure! Please show me when you do :)
So heres a little tutorial I did for the Jelly Sandwich nails…really simple!!
The colors I used were Nicole by O.P.I- Rainbow in the S-Kylie, Milani- Gems (both glitters are pretty much identical but I decided to use both alternating fingers cuz I’m weird like that lol) and Nicole by O.P.I- It’s All About the Glam.
1) Add a base coat then apply a sheer (preferably jelly type) polish. In this case ‘It’s All About the Glam’.
2) When that is dry apply the glitter polish.
3) After the glitter has dried apply a thin coat of the sheer polish, once dry add a top coat and you are all done!! (I, myself, used a matte top coat)